MONDAY, 6 FEBRUARY , 2012
A numerical list of feels
- The day i stop talking to strangers is the day i loose faith in the world.
- I’m eating roasted lamb. It tastes like God. Probably better.
- John Malkovich is making a comeback in my minds arena and my god seriously, this man on paper isn’t meant to work at all, both physically and characteristically he has the oddest set of traits an actor could ever possess. No one looks like John Malkovich, no one sounds like John Malkovich and no one definitely acts like him either… the unique bastard.
- right. nutella sandwich.
- i have an ask from Ursa hold uuuuuuuuuup
- For some reason i would like to address ‘squimishness’. I have a lot of friends who are completely averse to anything like blow jobs, anal sex, homosexuality, bisexuality (is apparently greedy). I am no expert in any of this. That is the plain truth. However it is also true that i like picking apart opinions that disturb me, to get to the root of the opinion. And what I’ve found is this; If you do not want a dick in your mouth, then fine, you are entitled to basically not have a dick in your mouth. that is opinion and choice. What you cannot do, is attempt to justify this by creating a false world knowledge that it is ‘disgusting’ and ‘unnatural’. This is because when it comes to the body, there is not one orifice which you can claim to be clean. People kiss, on the mouth, yet the mouth is the orifice through which you vomit. People have ‘normal’ sex, they stick the thing they urinate with into the thing other’s bleed through monthly. these two things are neither less or more disgusting and unnatural than sticking what you pee with into what you shit through or what you pee with into what you vomit from. Case fucking closed baby.
- hold up the looney tunes are on.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2012
A numerical list of feels
- Visited the Whitechapel Gallery, within the ‘Ripper’ dominion in order to take a look at the seldom seen 1814 Portrait of Lord Byron by Thomas Phillips, which was lush as expected, Byron’s nose stuck up as high as he could manage in order to prove that he’s better than us. which he is.
- The real thing that got to me however was Zarina Bhimji’s exhibition. Well, more like her short film (i reccommend it highly, its the shit i swear), because i didn’t find the photographs interesting at all, i later found that they were probably all screencaps from the film or something, which made no sense because the images came alive when they were static, when they moved, when the surround sound system shook the ground with sounds what sounded like an earthquake so much you weren’t sure if you were moving or if it was the empty, hollow old buildings left from the British Empire that were moving sideways, opening up and turning to face you. It was beautiful and well shot and i stayed their for the full 40 or so minutes.
- ‘The Deep Blue Sea’ …A film i haven’t seen, that i want to see, that i am this close to dying for, before those gifs even arrived. But now that they have arrived, now that they are everywhere and i am unable to close the large amount of tabs i have open right now, or even blink i don’t think i can wait any longer. I think i shall send a letter to Terrence Davis explaining to him the magnitude of his actions, a letter asking if he would find it fitting if i were to commit suicide by slitting my throat with a dvd of his movie as soon as it arrives on my doorstep in lieu of what his film is about. yes.
- i really want chocolate now.
- Children these days need to understand how funny it is, seeing them waltz about thinking they know so much, with the filled chest of someone who has achieved so much, when in fact they’ve lived and achieved so very…little. In other words. shut the fuck up kids.
- A lot of the time i sort of get waves of need… sort of like, for a few weeks or maybe months all i do is listen to music, then for another few months i’d watch movies, usually these are all separate, but most recently, it’s just been a whirlwind of EVERYTHING. I wanna read F. Scott Fitzgerald, be friends with Hemingway, cook a pudding, watch ‘Withnail and I’, maybe some Buster Keaton, check out the Muppets and see if its any good, write a fucking short story, paint naked people with vases and run a marathon, film something about forcing myself to fall in love with my birth country, throw myself into some random theatre audition, in fact… i wanna see Spacey’s Hamlet at the Old Vic…. man i need to clear out my room wut.